What is there to love about Mount Pleasant, South Carolina? If you ask any of the city’s residents, they will surely tell you there’s EVERYTHING to love, and that’s why they call it home. A sprawling suburban city and part of the fourth largest municipality in the state, Mount Pleasant has still maintained a small-town feel. Nestled along South Carolina’s southeastern coastline, Mount Pleasant offers the perfect combination of a modern city and the calming beauty of classic Low Country living. You will find that same wonderful combination in the neighborhoods.
Real Estate for Sale in Old Village
If you’re looking for a quiet, close-knit historic neighborhood that is not far from the vibrant ambiance of a busy, modern city, Old Village is the perfect place for you. Old Village is one of the oldest neighborhoods in the area and not far from beautiful waterways, small shops, a florist, restaurants, and even a quaint bed and breakfast. In addition to the homes, available real estate in Old Village is a healthy mix of rural, light industrial and commercial business. Real estate activity continues to be robust due to the area’s popularity and desirable location.
Homes for Sale in Old Village
Available homes in Old Village range from the mid-$200s to over $5M. No matter the budget, you are sure to find the perfect home and amenities for you and your family. For example:
- For the mid $200s, you can find a quaint, cozy 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom ranch-style home at just under 1,000 square feet. Amenities include beautifully-finished hardwood floors, windows with modern window treatments, a nice-sized lot with front and backyards, and close proximity to a park, walking trail and tennis courts.
For approximately $500,000, you can find a beautiful 1600 square foot, two-story colonial-style home with:
- Attached garage
- 3 bedrooms and 2 ½ bathrooms
- Cozy, eat-in kitchen with modern appliances
- Beautiful walk-out patio with stunning views
For $5M, you will find two-story homes at over 5,000 square feet with:
- 4 bedrooms and 4 ½ bathrooms
- Chef’s kitchens with granite countertops
- Ceiling fans throughout
- A private dock with waterway access
Residents in Old Village are in close proximity to:
- Shopping (Mount Pleasant Towne Centre) and fine dining
- Beautiful Shem Creek Park (walking trails and activities by a stunning waterway is under ten minutes away)
- Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina
- Great schools within the Charleston County School District
- North Charleston International Airport
For more information and to find out how to make the beauty of Old Village your new neighborhood, contact Lisa Richart at RE/MAX Advanced Realty at (843) 633-1655.